Intermediate Improv Comedy II:
Set the Table
This Intermediate Improv Comedy class is going to build on what you've learned in the Fundamentals class (or somewhere else, if you have!), and help you to explore the decisions and assumptions that happen before your scene really gets going. In this class, we specifically zoom in on how to build Effective & Believable Environment, the fundamentals of Acting in an Improv setting, and how to embrace Emotions as an outlet for comedy. It's a great course to take your Improv Comedy skills to the next level and to start exploring what Improv performers are thinking before they step out into a scene, how they think that way, and why!
A Little More about the Intermediate Improv Comedy II Course
Who's this Class for?
People who have taken our Improv Comedy Fundamentals course
- People who want to learn more about Acting, Environment, and how to build scenes that the audience can actually visualize
- Those who feel like they might want to perform Improv Comedy, and want to take this as the step before Advanced Improv, which is geared to help get people ready to perform regularly and/or more consistently
- Anyone who's taken an Introductory-level course, enjoyed the fun, and wants to enjoy more fun!
Anyone in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Knightdale, or any other areas surrounding RDU that wants to learn more about Improv Comedy
This is a 5-week course with each session being 2 hours
- This course is $155, but it requires a unique discount code that's provided by an Instructor, so fill out the Class Interest Form today and get in touch for your code!
What does this Class cover?
Acting Fundamentals and Stage Presence in an Improv setting
- Building more Consistent and Believable Environment that the audience can visualize
- Learning your default vocal range and volume, and learning to range for different situations
- How to emote and use emotions to your advantage
June 3rd - July 1st
How to Sign Up:
Fill out the Class Interest Form to connect with our team of instructors. They'll make sure to answer any questions you have, and make sure you're pursuing the right class
An Instructor will send you a Quicklist for your preferred class, which includes all the details for that class along with a discount code to bring the class to $155
Follow the instructions and get signed up! Your instructor will confirm your spot in the class
You Might Also Want to Consider
Does this seem familiar?
Try moving up to the Advanced Improv
Our Advanced Improv classes are specifically for people who have an Intermediate-level understanding of Improv and want to learn how to be more effective on-stage Performers
Want a Class for your Company or Team?
Contact Us for Options!
We teach many classes for Corporate Teams that use Performance Principals to focus on Communication, Teamwork, Active Listening, Leadership and more in a unique, fun, interactive and inclusive way!
Want something more Scripted?
Check out the Stand-Up Fundamentals Course
If making things up on the fly seems a little too scary as a starting place, Stand-Up Comedy might help, because you write down ideas in advance. Building Stand-Up Content can help with your Improv as well!